Initializing your mailbox
In order to have access to your mailbox, the first step is to set it up. This happens the first time you call 177 from your own mobile. You will be requested to enter the temporary password, which is predefined by COSMOTE as 1234, after that you may start setting up your mailbox:
You can change the abovementioned settings anytime you want.
Accessing the mailbox
For accessing your mailbox you have two options:
From your own handset, by calling 177 or +40766177177 when you are in roaming;
From another fixed or mobile phone, by calling 0766177177.
You can listen to your inbox messages from your mobile phone or any other phone, following the instructions:
- For listening your messages from your own phone, you have to:
- Dial 177 when in Romania or +40766177177 when in roaming,
- Listen to the instructions in the main Menu
- Press 1.
- For listening your messages from any other fixed or mobile phone, you have to:
- Dial 0766177177 when in Romania or +40766177177 when in roaming
- Enter the mailbox number (eg. 076X XXX XXX) and press #
- Enter the mailbox password and press #
- Listen to the instructions of the main Menu
- Press 1.
For COSMOTE Card users, Voice Mail can be activated by calling Customer Care Service.