Whether you are a new or an existing Cartela COSMOTE user, you can activate the Super Unlimited extra-option until January 15th, 2014 and you will get:
- UNLIMITED all-net SMSes
- 3000 minutes in Cosmote
- 3000 minutes in Romtelecom fix
- 175 national and international (fixed and mobile) minutes
- 100 MB mobile data traffic
for 6 euro credit per month.
Moreover, if you activate or reactivate the Start Unlimited extra-option until January 15th, 2014 you get the Holiday Bonus that gives you:
UNLIMITED calls in Cosmote network
150 national and international (fix and mobile) minutes
3000 minutes in Romtelecom fix
100MB data traffic
If you have an active Super Unlimited extra-option, you can request the Holiday Bonus by sending monthly a free SMS, without text, to 9627.
The benefits included in the bonus are submitted to the same consumption and validity rules as the ones included in the Super Unlimited extra-option.
The benefits included in the bonus are lost when the Super Unlimited extra-option is deactivated (either automatically, or upon request-migration towards another extra-option included) or reactivated. The bonus is not recurrent; it has to be requested through a SMS at 9627 each time the Super Unlimited extra-option is reactivated.
The international minutes included can be used for calls towards:
- mobile networks from Italy, Spain, France, Hungary, Germany, United Kingdom, SUA, Canada and Israel;
- fixed networks from European Union countries, USA, Canada and Israel;
Calls to other destinations from Europe will be charged with standard tariffs (information presented in the Tariffs section, www.cosmote.ro).
After the consumption of the data traffic included in the extra-option, the download speed will be up to 7,2 Mbps and the additional data traffic will be charged with 0,20€/MB. The minimum charging unit for data traffic consumption is 10 KB (1 MB = 1024 KB). The 100 MB mobile data traffic included in the Super Unlimited extra-option are available only for national mobile data traffic.
Moreover, the data traffic included in the extra-option can be used for surfing the internet from the handset as well as from the PC (desktop or laptop, by using the handset as a modem). All you have to do in order to use your Smartphone as a modem is to connect it to your computer through a USB cable or through Bluetooth (available for the handsets that are Bluetooth enabled).
You can activate the Super Unlimited extra-option by:
- calling free of charge to *100# or 1234
- sending a free SMS, without text, to 631.
If you already are a Cartela COSMOTE user and you have other active extra-option or you do not have an active extra-option, you can activate theSuper Unlimited extra-option at the price of 6 euro credit per month. The minutes for voice calls, SMSes and MB left from the old extra-option will be lost at the Super Unlimited extra-option activation.
The Super Unlimited extra-option will be reactivated monthly, until August 15th, 2014. The only condition is to have at least 6 euro credit in your account at the reactivation moment.
You can activate the Super Unlimited extra-option as many times as desired per month.
After you activate the Start Unlimited extra-option, in order to use the data traffic included, you have to send a blank SMS to 6381 so you can receive the settings necessary to configure your handset. When you receive the settings you have to save them in your handset. If you are requested to provide a PIN code, please insert 1234.
The Super Unlimited extra-option is automatically reactivated after one month since the last activation. All you have to do is to make sure that each month a minimum of 6 euro credit is available in your account at the extra-option renewal date.
If you don’t have enough credit, renewal will be delayed until you recharge and you cumulate at least 6 euro in your account, but no later than August 15th, 2014. The Super Unlimited extra-option activation is done within (maximum) 12 hours from the recharging moment and you will be notified by a text message (SMS). For faster reactivation, you can call 1234 immediately after recharging.
If you have unconsumed minutes and/or SMSes and/or MB at activation/reactivation they will be lost.
The Super Unlimited extra-option can be reactivated by August 15th, 2014 (inclusive).
The Super Unlimited extra-option deactivation can be done with a toll-free call to 1234 – COSMOTE Customer Care Service. Deactivation will be applied after the extra-option validity period expiration.
Even if you requested the Super Unlimited extra-option deactivation, you still have the opportunity to activate it again by calling free of charge *100# or 1234 or sending a free of charge SMS to the number 631.
Once you have requested the Super Unlimited extra-option reactivation, it will be renewed automatically but no later than August 15th, 2014.
The Extra-option Super Unlimited deactivation can be done by migrating to other extra-option available in the promotional offer. In this case, you still have the opportunity to activate it again by calling free of charge *100# or 1234 or sending a free of charge SMS to the number 631, during the promotional period for 6 euro credit per month.
Information about minutes, SMS and credit
To get the updated information about the number of minutes and text messages available from the extra-option call:
*123*1# to get information about the number of minutes/ SMSes in COSMOTE still available from the 3000 minutes included;
*123*2# to get information about the number of minutes in Romtelecom fixed still available from the 3000 minutes included;
*123*3# to get information about the number of national and international minutes still available from the 150 included;
*123*4# to get information about the remaining broadband data traffic included;
To check the available credit and the validity period of your account, call *100#, *134# or 1234.
- You can use the extra-option only in the validity period of your account.
- As there are 3000 minutes that can be used towards Romtelecom fix network, the “One network” promotion is not available for the Super Unlimited extra-option.
- The 3000 minutes included in this extra-option will be utilized for calls to the fixed Romtelecom numbers only. These 3000 minutes are not applicable to calls to CDMA mobile numbers from the range 0711 xxx xxx, VOIP from the ranges 0373 3xx xxx/0373 4xx xxx/0373 5xx xxx and CDMA-fixed numbers or premium numbers from the range 0900, Romtelecom Directory, Telverde numbers from the range 0800 (free of charge numbers for calls from COSMOTE network), short numbers from the range 2AB9xx/219xxx (where AB=30-69) and all other Romtelecom services numbers.
- You can use the 150 national minutes to call numbers from other national fixed and mobile networks (except for Cosmote and Romtelecom) no matter the hour of the call.
- Minutes and messages included in the extra-option are first to be consumed. After their consumption, you will be charged with the standard tariffs available for Cartela COSMOTE.
- Minutes and data traffic not consumed in one month are not rolled over in the following month.
- The Super Unlimited extra-option can be re-activated up to August 15th, 2014 only if at the end of the promotional period the extra-option is active on your account or is the last extra-option active on your account.
- The minutes, messages or MB included in the extra-option are not available while roaming.
- Calls and text messages towards special numbers, for national calls and text messages, are not included in this extra-option. Special numbers are considered numbers associated with value-added services regardless of their type (example: info services, games, competitions, information about weather, etc).
- Prices are expressed in euro. VAT is paid upon the purchase of Cartela COSMOTE or of the recharging value.